Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Friday, October 25, 2013

London Mariah Olkowski

 
London Mariah Olkowski
Born on August 1 2011, grew her Angel wings on August 11 2011Detroit, MichiganTiny Angel rest your wings
Sit with me for awhile.
How I long to hold your hand,
And see your tender smile.
Tiny Angel, look at me,
I want this image clear...
That I will forget your precious face
Is my biggest fear.
Tiny Angel can you tell me,
Why you have gone away?
You weren't hear for very long...
Why is it, you couldn't stay?
Tiny Angel shook her head,
These things I do not know...
But I do know that you love me,
And that I love you so.

Thank you London, for giving us the shimmer of your light. We miss you baby girl!

1 Send Your Love Here:

Unknown said...

This is absolutely beautiful. I ♥ u Angela and admire ur strength.