Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Passiona Wright


Passiona Wright 
You entered out lives and hearts in 2012...  
Australia 
 
Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it. And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field.
 
 Malachi 3:10-11

You are Christ's passion and God has a great plan for your life, no matter how short lived it was on this earth. I am so thankfully for those couple of months I had you inside my womb and although it was painful, God blessed me greatly through you. He was able to grow my faith and plant a greater destiny in my heart. I love you beautiful girl...
 

0 Send Your Love Here: