Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Simon Lee


Simon Lee 
Born still November 13, 2012 
Montana, USA 

Dear precious Simon,
I love you more than words can express. My heart aches for you and daddy and I miss you terribly. Oh, how I long to hold you again. You were such an active little guy, so much more so than either of your big brothers. I smile at the thought of that and the idea of what a wild little man you must be. I'm sure Jesus is getting his fill of laughs with you around. I look forward to the day I will see you again my little love. You are our perfect angel!
Mommy

1 Send Your Love Here:

Amanda Wooding said...

Sending you love and strength for the days ahead. I am so sorry for your loss.