Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Lucy Marie


Lucy Marie 
Heaven Day - December 29, 2009 
United States 

Dandelion, Lucy

I once had a Dandelion, Lucy.
That I held so very near.
One day though, I let her go.
And now I Miss her Dear.

I gave her the name, Lucy.
And I mourned for her for years.
For what I once thought was a weed,
Had caused so many tears.

Tears. And tears. And tears.
I fell down to my knees.
Lord, deliver me!

For each seed would have made a difference
Now they are all gone.

Lord please help me fill this hole.
Let me fix what I have done.

I can't.
My Dandelion is gone.
Never to return to me.
But I will go to her.

*If I had one wish, I would wish for you, Dear Lucy.*

0 Send Your Love Here: