Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Luke Kidd


Luke Kidd 
 Born 6th November, 2012 @ 16 weeks. 
Kilcoy, Queensland 

Although you can't be with me,
We're truly not apart,
Until the final breath I take,
You'll be living in my heart.

Love,
Mum, Dad, Thomas and Emily xxxx

To my beautiful Luke,

If only and what if........

Those are the 2 thoughts that stay with me constantly.  If only we had more information, what if we made different decisions.  Maybe, just maybe, you would still be here with us. 

I am so glad we did get to meet, even if it was only to say goodbye.  I did get to hold you, kiss you and let you know you are loved, those are the memories I will treasure.

I love & miss  you with all my heart.

Love always,
Mum xxx 

1 Send Your Love Here:

Amanda Wooding said...

Feeling your pain. I lost my baby about the same time you did. Wishing you peace and comfort with your precious memories. xxx