Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Friday, November 16, 2012

Wilson Khue Vang



Wilson Khue Vang 
1/27/2012
Minnesota, USA

Dear Wilson,

Life after you became so empty and lost.  Instead of looking forward to the days, I looked forward to the nights when I would dream of you.

Because of you, I am no longer afraid of death, for you showed me the light and told me not to be afraid.  In my dreams, you look just like your brother.  And just like him, you are the cutest and sweetest boy who loves his mommy very much.  I hope that someday we will all be together again.

Love,

Mommy


"Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some people stay for awhile, leave footprints on our hearts and we are never, ever the same."
 - Flavia

0 Send Your Love Here: