Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Angel Phoenix Netich


Angel Phoenix Netich 
Discovered sleeping in Mummy's tummy 09/07/2012.

  UK 

Hush now my baby,
Be still love, don't cry,
Sleep like you're rocked by the stream,
Sleep and remember my last lullaby,
And I'll be with you when you dream.

Always and forever my little one.

I love you.

4 Send Your Love Here:

Coral said...

Thinking about you even more every day during what would have been the run up to your first Christmas.
I love you and I miss you. Always and forever.
Mummy xxxx

Coral said...

It's two years to the day they told me you were gone. One sentence that tore my world apart and changed me irreversibly. "I'm afraid I can't find a heartbeat". There's not been a day since that I haven't thought of you, and there never will be. A million questions that I can't answer. I will always wonder who you would have been. One thing I do know is that you are waiting for me and we will be together one day. I love you.
Mummy xxxx

Coral said...

It's three years to the day I found out I was expecting you. And it hurts. I am so lucky to have had you. I look at Anya and I wonder. Would you be like her? Would you have the same colour hair and eyes? So many things. I will always wonder who you would have been. I miss you. I always will and there wont be a single day of my life that I haven't thought about you.

I love you so much baby.
Mummy

Coral said...

It's three years to the day we found out you were gone. I feel the pain like it was yesterday. I was so excited to meet you baby. I was so excited to see you on the screen again. That beautiful flashing heartbeat. I can still remember the sound. All I can see in my head is me holding you in my arms, you'd be about two years and five months old now. I picture you having the same brown curly hair and big brown eyes as your big sister. I picture holding you both tight in my arms. I would have been 22 weeks pregnant with your little brother or sister now. But I've lost you both and words can't describe how much I miss you. You're a vital part of me. As much as I love your big sister, I can't wait for the day I get to meet you, to hold you and tell you everything I want to tell you. From that day on, I'll never let you go. I hope my Nana is with you, taking care of you until I can. You are so sorely missed, I'll always carry with me a hole that can't be filled. I love you my baby. More than you'll ever know.
Mummy xxx