Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Joshua DeMella


Joshua DeMella 
3/18/2012
Massachusetts, USA

These are my footprints, so tiny pretty and so small
These tiny footprints never touched the ground at all
Not one tiny footprint for now I have my wings
These tiny footprints were meant for other things
 You will hear these tiny footprints in the patter of the rain
Gentle drops like angel tears if joy and not of pain
You will see my tiny footprints in each butterflies lazy dance
I'll let you know I'm with you if you give me just a chance, you will see my tiny footprints in the rustle of the leaves
i will whisper names into the wind, and cal l each one that grieves
 MOST OF ALL THESE TINY FOOTPRINTS ARE FOUND IN DADDY'S HEART, CAUSE EVEN THOUGH I'M GONE WE'LL NEVER TRULY PART

Joshua you will be forever be loved and forever missed. Take care of mommy for us and always know we love you both
-daddy, grandma


0 Send Your Love Here: