Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Opal Marie Zazueta


 Opal Marie Zazueta 
March 12, 2012
With us for 30 minutes.

Arizona 

We had big dreams for you. 
You held my hand. I sang.  We cried.  We loved!
We love you still...
You were welcomed into Heaven too early due to Trisomy 18.   

2 Send Your Love Here:

Melanie said...

One little life has changed so many. I may never understand why God took you so early from us. But I have peace that his plans are far bigger than mine! I look forward to meeting you some day.
Love, aunt Melly

Tina Zazueta said...

My beautiful little Angel, Opal Marie...I miss you! I think of you every day..so many things make me think of you. This family will always hold you in our hearts..you will never be forgotten. I want to thank you for coming to me in my dreams so that I can hold an image of a beautiful little girl with curly brown hair and blue eyes..I loved seeing you and I love knowing that you are cradled in the arms of Jesus. I look forward to the day that he can hand you to me and I will smother you with kisses. I love you and am so proud that you wer given my name...Opal Marie...HUGS AND KISSES FROM YOUR WAKA...