Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Kroylyn Faith Hufstetler


    
   Kroylyn Faith Hufstetler    
    Born October 25th 2011- Passed January 6th 2012   
 Utah   

It really sinks in, you know when i see it in stone. 'Cause you went away, how dare you, I miss you. They say i'll be okay but im not going to ever get over you.


Miranda Lambert "Over you"   

1 Send Your Love Here:

Jordin Hufstetler said...

Oh my gosh today marks 7 years of our lil in heaven. I remember sending this in but never received an email. Or I could’ve possibly over looked it. I was researching her name and this picture pulled up. I can’t tell you how excited and emotion I got over seeing her name written in sand!! Thank you thank you! Is there anyway you can email me this picture so I can print it out?