Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Autumn Hope


Autumn Hope
Born to heaven on May 18,2006
USA

To my sweet angel -
I never knew how much your life could change me. There has not been a single day where you haven't been thought of, talked about, or talked to. I will forever miss you and love you with all of my heart. I wish I would have had the chance to hold you to tell you how much I love you, but someday, we will have that chance in Heaven....
Your daddy, little sisters and brother love you dearly. Thank you for always keeping watch over your little siblings....and thank you for bringing them to us safely. We love you baby girl!
Love, your Mommy xoxo

0 Send Your Love Here: