Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Blaithin and Noinin




Bláithín Joy Guilfoyle-Mee and Noinín Summer Guilfoyle-Mee

our forever babies

24th January 2011 - 19th May 2011
Gained their wings 27th September 2011

Ireland

In a fairy castle
Just beyond my eyes
My babies plays with angel toys
That money cannot buy
Who am I to wish them back
Into this world of strife?
No, play on my babies
You have eternal life

At night when all is silent
Yet sleep forsakes my eyes
I hear their tiny footsteps
Come running to my side
their tiny hands caress me
So tenderly and sweet
I breathe a sigh and say a prayer
Embrace them in my sleep

Now I have a treasure
That I hold above all other
I have known true glory
For I am still their mother

Two peas in a pod, together forever.
Forever loved, forever remembered, forever missed.
From your forever family, forever
xxx

0 Send Your Love Here: