Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Amara van den Enden


Amara van den Enden
7/23/2004
Canada

We love you sweet baby. We are grateful that God allowed us to have you, if even just for a short time. Amara means eternal...your beautiful spirit is eternal and we can't wait to meet you in heaven sweet baby.

1 Send Your Love Here:

Grandma Jo~ said...

Dear Amara... I am waiting patiently to meet your precious self.I'd rather know you now, and hold you on my knee, but I am learning lessons, and as hard as it might be, I know that Jesus has special time planned for you and me! While you are waiting, Play peacefully with Lael, Jeuel, Kaia, and the Nans and Papa's. heavenly Christmas my Grands! Love your Grandma! xo