Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Friday, October 28, 2011

Gabrielle Sophie Moylan


Gabrielle Sophie Moylan
Born Asleep October 15th 2011
Manchester, England.

I did not die young
I lived my span of life
Within your body
And within your love
There are many
Who have lived long lives
And have not been loved as me
If you would honour me
Then speak my name
And number me among your family
If you would honour me
Then strive to live in love
For in that love, I live.

4 Send Your Love Here:

Anonymous said...

you are a fantastic person, friend and mother. she will live on in all our haerts and i know you will do her proud. xxx
all my love bec's xx

Anonymous said...

God bless little angel xx.

Love wendy xx

Anonymous said...

My beautiful niece, words can't actually explain how devastated I am that things couldn't of been different and how I didn't get to meet you to tell you how much I loved you. It's goes to show how strong a family bond is when you can fall in love with someone by the meer thought of a baby forming thousands of miles away. Everything happens for a reason, I can't get my head around what that reason may be but all I know is that God demands only the best angels for heaven. I just hope you understood how much you were loved are and how you will ALWAYS be in our hearts. Sleep tight princess, give grandad moylan and waller a kiss from me. I love you Gabrielle, Lots of love, Auntie Sophie xxx

Mummy x said...

I love you and am thinking about you every day. Thank you for sending me a special gift. Love you always xxxxx