Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Leonidas Zephyriah Branch

Link
Leonidas Zephyriah Branch
Stillborn April 27th 2011

If tomorrow starts without me,
Please try to understand.
An angel came and called my name,
And took me by the hand.
She said my place was ready in heaven far above,
And that I'd have to leave behind all those I dearly love.
So when tomorrow starts without me,
Don't think we're fa apart.
For every time you think of me,
I'm right here in you heart.

Author Unknown

I will miss you for the rest of my life Leo. I have never known loss until I lost you, my precious son.


1 Send Your Love Here:

jamesonsmommy said...

Rest in peace little Leo. Thinking of you and Jameson playing in the clouds, watching over us and sending us signs to help us stay strong. We love and miss you boys so much.