Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Jackson Leavenworth-Legg


Jackson Leavenworth-Legg
Born on earth January 29, 2009.
Born in heaven on January 27, 2009.
USA

I miss you every day baby Jackson. Heaven will hold you before we do
Heaven will keep you safe until we’re home with you…

3 Send Your Love Here:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, this is beautiful! I've been waiting for almost two years to have you write my son's name, thank you! It brings me great peace to know someone besides me has written his name and remembered him. Thank you!

Emily said...

This is wonderful! It means so much to my good friend and her family. What a great way to remember their child! Thank you!

Aunt Dawn said...

How Beautiful! A piece of heaven on earth. A wonderful tribute to a life that left us before we could meet him.