Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

William Morewood Pennock


1 Send Your Love Here:

Anonymous said...

My picture is beautiful. I miss my son so much may he rest in peace.
The moment that I knew you had died, my heart split in two, the one side filled with memories, the other died with you. I often lay awake at night, when the world is fast asleep, and take a walk down memory lane, with tears upon my cheek.
Remembering you is easy, I do it every day, but missing you is a heartache that never goes away. I hold you tightly within my heart, and there you will remain, life has gone on without you, but it never will be the same.

Thank-you Kathleen Pennock
Proud mother of William