Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Marvin Ernest Tolbert, Jr.


3 Send Your Love Here:

Susanne-BLP said...

We all love you and miss you, Marvin Jr.

Anonymous said...

Marv and I can't really see the "rvi"...or the Jr...looks like tr. We were hoping for new one whenever you could....maybe just print as opposed tocursive

Carly Marie said...

Hi Candace,

I sent you an email before I realized that you were not happy with the photo.

I am sorry that you were so disappointed with Marvin Jr's name in the sand.

I am not quite sure why you cannot see that is written as Marvin. Are you looking at it from a small monitor?

I apologize but I am unable to change my handwriting and due to the fact that I have so many people waiting to get onto my wait list we are unable to find the time to re write names unless we have spelled them incorrectly in the sand.

I apologize for letting you down.

x