Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Bailey Jameson O'Guinn


3 Send Your Love Here:

Erika said...

Thank you so much Carly. It's been 3 years tonight since I learned I was losing my baby and this is such a beautiful memorial. It's nice to have something to look at and remember my baby by.

Karla Hazlewood said...

Thank you Carly, Without you and this site I might never have known what my grandchilds name would have been. It is difficult to talk about when you dont live near your child and they lose one of theirs. You try to comfort, but you also try not to hurt them by asking questions.

Anonymous said...

It's been ten years and this picture still brings peace on the hard days.