Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Vernon Derek Nathaniel


3 Send Your Love Here:

Anonymous said...

The Child GOD Lent
I'll lend you for a little while,
a child of mine God said,
For you to love the while he lives and mourn for when he's gone.
It may be six or seven years or twenty two or three,
but will you ,till I call him home,
take care of him for me.
He'll bring his charms to gladden you,and should his stay be brief, you'll have his beautiful memories as solace in your grief.
I cannot promise he will stay,
since all from earth return,
but there are lessons taught down there,
I wish this child to learn.
I've looked the whole world over,
in my search for teachers true,
and from the throngs that crowd lifes way,
I have selected you.
Now will you give him all your love,nor think the labour vain,nor hate ME when I call him home.
I fancied that I heard them say,
Dear Lord Thy Will Be Done,
for all the joy thy child will bring,the risk of grief we'll run.
We'll shelter him with tenderness,we'll love him while we may,and for the happiness we've known,forever grateful stay.
But should the angels call for him much sooner than we planned,we'll brave the bitter grief that comes,and try to understand.
xoxoxoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Even tho we haven't met,
Your my brother i will never forget,
I love you now and will 'til the end,
My big brother, my guardian friend.

Love Always,
Your li'l sister xxx

Anonymous said...

When God calls little children to dwell with him above,
We mortals sometimes question the wisdom of His love.
For no heartache compares with the death of one small child,
Who does so much to make our world seem wonderful and mild.
Perhaps God tires of calling the aged to his fold,
So He picks a rosebud, before it can grow old.

God knows how much we need them,
and so He takes but a few
To make the land of heaven
more beautiful to view.
Believing this is difficult
still somehow we must try,
The saddest word mankind knows
will always be "Goodbye."
So when a little child departs,
we who are left behind
Must realize God loves children,
angels are hard to find.

Love You Always Our Baby Blue, Not a day goes by when you are not in my thoughts. x0x Aunty Charlene x0x