Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Emily Anne Tuthill


6 Send Your Love Here:

Karen said...

Oh Emily...you are SOOOO loved and missed!

Carly, It's beautiful! Thank you soooo much!! I was praying for a beautiful sunset the night you wrote Emily's name!

Em's Mom said...

My dearest darling daughter. We miss you so very much. Everything is so different in our lives now except for our unending love for you. Thank you so much for choosing me to be your mommy and for Zac to be your brother...you have touched our lives in every way and helped make us who we are...except the sadness...that's not from you, that because you are no longer here. The emptiness is so felt! But I have decided one very important thing~even if I knew I would only have you here for 17 years and 2 days~I would happily and eagerly do it all over again! **I love you forever, I like you always, as long as I'm living my baby you'll be** Our sweet dreams song...

Carly, Bless you for your special talent and the gift to parents who have had their children precede them to heaven. God bless you as you birth your child, you have a special understanding of parental love by helping us. I know Em is seeing this beauty from heaven as I see it here...thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Kaylah said...

Wow this is amazing thank you to whomever did this. i love and miss my cuzo like crazy.


Kaylah Ellis

Bill Ellis said...

Emily was Terri's SHINING light. Now she is the SPARKLE in her heart. What a wonderful thing this is for Terri and OUR FAMILY.....

Erica Roush said...

Gosh it still seems like yesterday that you left us for your place in heaven. Emily I don't think anyone could say anything more beautiful than what your mother has said. I agree totally that this world needed you even if it meant only for such a short time. We needed you; but what is so amazing is you are still here everyday with us. What a beautiful memorial this is for Emily xoxo Thank you

Alisha Foerch said...

Emily,
I miss you dearly, you will always be in my heart and I will never forget you. This is a beautiful memory for Emily. She was a wonderful person. Who we all miss dearly..