Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Kael David Rushworth


4 Send Your Love Here:

brigette said...

Beautiful,thank you for doing this!!

Unknown said...

I never got to meet you here...but am sure I will get the chance one day...you are missed, you are loved and you are honored!
Love "Aunt" Tamra

LonnieB said...

Dear Sweet Darling Kael your time here was so short yet you left a forever imprint on our hearts and in our minds! Although life here goes on it never seems complete without you!
Aunt Lonnie

Anonymous said...

Kael, Your birthday is drawing near. Not a day goes by that I dont think of you and miss you tremendously. Life will never be the same and there will always be a void, a hole, an incompleteness. I miss you, I love you, I wish you were here.
Love Always, Daddy