Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Sienna Nichole


Sienna Nichole
Born into Heaven March 09, 2007

"Baby, you saved me."
I'll never forget the miracle that your heart was still beating, plain for me to see. I'll never forget the feeling when they told me it would soon stop. To be able to see you fighting to stay with me was the greatest and most painful moment of my life. Thank you for being strong and hanging on so long.
I love you, angel. From day one until forever.

Love Always,
Mommy

1 Send Your Love Here:

Kristen said...

Carly, it has been over two years since you wrote Sienna's name in the sand for me. And it still touches me just as much as it did the first day I saw it. A simple "thank you" does not cut it. I can't ever thank you enough for what you did for me. To see my girl remembered this way means everything to me.
Peace and Love to you and yours,
Kristen