Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Lia Rose Grande


Lia Rose Grande
Born with wings on January 2, 2009
in Huntington, NY
22 weeks too soon.

We will never forget how you touched our hearts and lives and changed us forever. You will be missed always.

"At one glance I loved you with a thousand hearts"

Mihri Hatun

1 Send Your Love Here:

Gina said...

Thank you so much Carly. It is perfect. I can't tell you how much I truly appreciate what you do.

I also want to wish you the best of luck with everything. I too am pregnant again after losing Lia Rose and I am finding it pretty difficult sometimes. I just hope for the best for all of us.

Thank you so so much! What you are doing to honor Christian is truly and inspiration.