Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Keith Jr


Keith Mathew Dammann Jr.
Born to Heaven February 26, 2009
Flushing, Michigan

Our sweet baby boy KJ, you will always live in our hearts and forever be remembered! I know one day we will meet again, but untill then know that you are apart of everything we do. You were a perfect angel and I know that you are watching over us from your place in heaven.
Love always and forever, Mommy and Daddy

3 Send Your Love Here:

Debbie said...

What a beautiful memorial to your sweet baby boy. It made me cry.
We love you.
Aunt Debbie and Uncle Mike

Kate Best said...

What a sweet way to remember your baby boy. I know that he smiles on you from heaven. Now I'm crying again.
Love you, Aunt Kate

Susan Stockton said...

How beautiful to remember such a sweet cherub. An angel is was, and will always be. Blessings.