Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Jenna Belle Cox‏


Jenna Belle Cox
Born on May 5, 2009
Went home to God in her Mother’s arms on May 18, 2009

You were only here for a moment, much too precious for Earth, but you did more in your 13 days than most people achieve in a lifetime.

2 Send Your Love Here:

Jenna's Mommy said...

Carly:
Your mission is incredibly childlike in essence but the tribute it gives to our little angels is unlike anything I have experienced or read about since my daughter's death. Thank you.

Aunt Nora:
It meant so much to me that you requested Jenna's name for us. This is an incredible way to honor a little one's life. Words cannot express how grateful I am for your thoughtfulness in our time of loss.

My sweet Jenna Belle,
Somewhere in Heaven I know you are watching from that great cloud of witnesses. I only pray I can be the fighter you were until its time to meet you again. Thank you for making Heaven's shore sweeter to me.

Kelly said...

Sending lots of love to sweet Jenna Belle xo