Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Clayton Ballard Lingard


Clayton Ballard Lingard

Friday, May 15, 2009

A soul too precious for this Earth

"We love you Clayton and look forward to the day when we will see you again."

Mom, Dad and Tru

3 Send Your Love Here:

Meg said...

Carly,

I can't even tell you how touched I am by this. I got a call yesterday from my best friend who told me to look at your site, and their it was. My little boy's name in the sand (she requested this for me.) I think that it means more to me that this was done by a mother who has experienced the same loss that I have, losing our little newborns. I think that it's a hard thing to understand unless you have been through it yourself. Thank you so much for what you do. Thank you for being so selfless and taking the time to do something like this for someone else so that they can feel a little peace. Bless you...

With love,
Meg (Clayton's mama)

Britt said...

What a great sight. Very sweet!

Ashlee Garn said...

Carly - Thank you, this couldn't be more perfect!

Clayton- Thanks for coming to visit! Can't wait to see you! You have amazing parents!

-Love
Ashlee
(friend of Meg's)