Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Friday, February 20, 2009

Sidus and Angelus



Sidus
24th of november 1997
Miscarried at 3 months and a week


Angelus
June of 2000
Miscarried at just over a month

A poem for my Babies

We little knew that day that God would call your name
In life we loved you dearly In death we do the same
It broke our hearts to lose you You did not go alone
For part of us went with you The day God called you home
You left us peaceful memories Your love is still our guide
And though we cannot see you You are always at our side
Our family chain is broken And nothing seems the same
But as God calls us one by one The chain will link again

All my love Mummy xxx

1 Send Your Love Here:

trinaT said...

Thank you so much yuo don't know how happy this makes me, it has given me a little bit of peace no i have something so beautiful to remember my Babies by. Again you and your family are doing such a wonderful thing for people... Blessed be and all my love xxxxxx