Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Friday, February 20, 2009

Emma Faye Sueann Wilcox-Sollof


Emma Faye Sueann Wilcox-Sollof
DOB: July 17, 2008
Date of Death: July 17, 2008
With us just 2 short hours
Ada, Oklahoma

DO NOT STAND AT MY GRAVE AND WEEP
By Mary E. Frye

Do not stand at my grave and weep,
I am not there; I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow.
I am the softly falling snow.
I am the gentle showers of rain.
I am the fields of ripening grain.
I am in the morning hush.
I am in the graceful rush
of beautiful birds in circling flight.
I am the star shine of the night.
I am in the flowers that bloom;
I am in a quiet room.
I am in the birds that sing;
I am in each lovely thing.
Do not stand at my grave and cry.
I am not there; I did not die.

We love you Emma always and forever,
Daddy, Mommy, Tanner, Cara, and Bryce

0 Send Your Love Here: