Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Tasha Bell


My daughter is
Tasha Bell
She was born 5/8/1990
She went to heaven 12/02/2006
Arizona

"Olive Juice..........I love you!"

1 Send Your Love Here:

Michelle said...

I just want to thank you so very much.I just found Tasha's name and I am deeply deeply touched. This is a beautiful thing you are doing.

I miss my daughter more than life itself, and the hurt is ALWAYS with me but things like this can help with the pain I feel. I look at Tasha's name in the sand and it just makes me cry... so many things gone but here her name lives on forever. THAT means so much to me. Tasha loved the water, she was like a fish.. this is just perfect for her.

I know one day I will be back with her and we will swim together. I can't wait to to take my daughter in my arms and hold her. God how I miss her!