Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Message from Carly x

Dear Friends,

I have almost caught up on all the names. I have around 13 families still waiting, thank you very much for all your patience. Being December I have been so very busy with Christmas shopping, posting parcels, writing cards, playing with the girls, doctors appointments and a few other things! I have not had enough time to email anyone their photos. So please search for your childs name in the search blog section at the top left hand side of this page. You are very welcome to copy and paste the images to your own computer. I apologize for the wait.

I have to share this next photo with everyone. Today when I was driving to the beach with my two girls and my gorgeous cousin Holly I prayed for the beach to be perfect for writing names....



I am not sure how much more perfect it could be. I feel so blessed to live near such a slice of Heaven.

Thank you again for everyone's patience.

Much Love and Peace

Carly


8 Send Your Love Here:

SirRabbit said...

it's such a beautiful photo you took, I am sending you lots of love and peace too, sending some sunsets for you, Christian, Harry and all the angel babies are up there...xxx

http://blog.thomaslaupstad.com/2007/12/18/my-personal-top-5-favorite-sunset-pictures-from-the-summer-2008-in-northern-norway/

Carly Marie said...

Oh Lou,

Those photos are amazing! I can't wait to get a better camera!

Thank you for sending the link!

Love you x

Tami said...

beautiful

i continue to be touched by your love for stranger friends

Anonymous said...

I don't think it could have been any more perfect! Just so beautiful. :)

Amanda said...

What a beautiful picture! glad you got a perfect day. You are so amazing to do this for all the families that have lost.

Anonymous said...

Carly, you are doing such a wonderful thing. Thank you again, and what a beautiful place you live at. Em x

Anonymous said...

Hi Carly,

I'm not sure how to do this...how can I get my son's name written in the sand?

His name is Michael John Fitzgerald Haworth and he was born and died on February 3, 2008.

Thanks and God Bless,

Tricia Fitzgerald
Chicago, IL
fitzer21 at hotmail dot com

Carly Marie said...

Tricia,

We don't take name requests on the weekends but if you read at the bottom of the page there are all the instructions on how to have his name written.

Much Love to you

Carly x