Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Cameron David



Cameron David

Born Sleeping On July 31, 2008

My little angel - I know you're around me everyday, and I thank you for watching over us! I can't wait for the day that I will see you again, and be able to hold you once more and look into your beautiful eyes. We love you and miss you so, sweet pea!


Love,
Mommy, Daddy, & Aiden
(& little brother or sister on the way)


Kalamazoo, MI

2 Send Your Love Here:

Hollie said...

I can't explain what this did to my heart when I saw it - I just know that it's absolutely beautiful.

What you guys do is an amazing thing, and I cannot thank you enough.

-From the bottom of our hearts-

Anonymous said...

this brought tears to my eyes!! Love you girl!
~Angie