Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Friday, November 21, 2008

Jeremiah, Peace, Hope and Sky Starkey


Jeremiah Starkey
Went to be with Jesus in October of 2005.
Ohio

"Dearest Jeremiah, I miss you so! You would be 2 years and 7 months old right now but God had other plans! My main prayer was for you to know Jesus and so God really did answer that prayer because your in the best place you could be...with Him! I love you so very much and I long for the day when I will see you and your siblings. Love, Mommy and Daddy"


Peace Starkey
Went home to heaven on Christmas Eve of 2006.
Ohio

"My sweet peace, you are dearly missed as are your siblings. Daddy and I miss you all so much. God gave us such incredible peace that could only come from Him during the time we lost you. I cannot wait until I get to heaven and get to see what you and your brother's and sister's look like and get to catch up on everything. I will always love you....Mommy and Daddy"


Hope Starkey
Went to eternity on Easter of 2007.
Ohio

"Precious child of ours that we miss so much, we love you and cannot wait for the day when we are reunited again. What a day that will be! Until then, a little piece of our heart will be missing, but when we see you four in heaven...our hearts will be made whole again" With love for eternity...Mommy and Daddy"


Sky Starkey
Went home with Jesus in October of 2007.
Ohio

" Dear Sky, what a joy it must have been for you to be greeted in heaven by your brothers and sisters. Daddy and I miss all four of you so much. We know God has wonderful plans for our lives and that His plans for you included you all being in heaven with Him. What an amazing thing to think that you have seen Jesus, your with Him...basking in His glorious river. Until we see you in heaven face to face, we will miss you so much! Love, Daddy and Mommy"

2 Send Your Love Here:

Jim and April said...

thank you so much! It means so much!

Jim and April said...

whoops...i realized I made a writing mistake in the letter I wrote to sky our last child we lost...i accidently wrote "when you were created in heaven by your siblings...I meant greeted....if you get this...feel free to change it!