Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Braxton Lee Peters



Braxton Lee Peters
Born and passed awayFebruary 14, 2008

"He will always be missed"

daddysdreammommysmiracle.blogspot.com

4 Send Your Love Here:

Amanda Hoyt said...

Braxton's beach is just beautiful.
I am praying for you, Destiny and Jesse.
Hugs,
Amanda

Lisa said...

What a beautiful site that is...
Many prayers are being said for both of you!!

Alicia W. said...

What a wonderful site! Braxton's beach is so beautiful just like he is. Prayers go out to you and your family.

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is a breath taker..i'll admit..everytime I look at ur page, i get tears..it was even harder to write that paper..but I'm telling you..you are the most awesome person I know..and I look up to you alot. This is beautiful..and you will be in my prayers
Always thinking about you,
Amanda Sterrett (Hart)