Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Xavier Anderson Davis


Xavier Anderson Davis
Born August 5th 2008
Born into Heaven August 5th 2008
Portland, Maine

We miss and love you.

2 Send Your Love Here:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, the picture is beautiful. as my due date gets closer the harder it has been. This is a wonderful thing you do for family's.
Thank you
Xavier's Mom

Anonymous said...

Xavier's Mom I am very sorry to tell you this but please check the Missingangle website you posted your baby pic. on. Someone has sent you a post that you need to read. I did not wright the post but you need check into it. It is true! I am very sorry for your loss and I have battled if I would want to know if it were me and well I think you should at least know and decide for your self!