Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Hannah Grace and Winton Jacob


Hannah Grace
Still born December 22nd 2004


Winton Jacob
Born and Passed Away December 23rd 2004
Fenton, Michigan

Well I’ve never felt so ready, think it’s finally time
Cause that big old world is waiting, and it’s mine all mine
Just then everything got real quiet, it got real bright
And a man took my hand said don’t worry, Mommas gonna be alright
Then he opened the gate, & I followed him in
Said you can wait right, here till it’s your turn again
And his love is the one true emotion
Heaven knows no fear no pain
I never got to set my wheels in motion
They loved me just the same
-George Canyon

2 Send Your Love Here:

Anonymous said...

I am from Howell MI.

I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of these babies.

Laura said...

These were amazing the first time I saw them and it is so good to come back again! You are amazing parents and your angels are very proud of you! I know I am!
All my love!
Laura